Requirements and Protocols for Travelling to Grenada
For our guests who are considering travelling over the next few months, it is important to know the travel protocols for the country(ies) you wish to visit.
For Entry into Grenada, the protocols vary if you are coming from what are considered low, medium and high-risk zones. Countries from Green zones such as other Caribbean islands and Canada are considered low risk; Yellow zones are medium risk and Red zones such as the USA are considered high risk and require more stringent requirements such as mandatory quarantine in order to be allowed entry into Grenada.
That said, the requirements are pretty simple to meet and The Point is a Government approved resort facility. We have implemented some of the most stringent Health and Safety Policies to ensure that our guests have peace of mind and enjoy their stay with us even if quarantine is required.
Some of the main things to note prior to your trip:
- Persons travelling to Grenada must book their stay prior to arrival. The facility must be a government approved facility. The Point is one such approved facility offering high-end luxury accommodation.
- You must have a negative PCR test which was taken within 7 days prior to travel.
- Travellers are required to complete a Health Declaration Form, Waiver of Liability Agreement Form and a Public Health Locator Form upon arrival.
- All passengers will be given a Rapid test at the airport. This may not apply to children under 5 years of age and is at the discretion of the Health Official located at the airport.
Below are the associated Health Surcharge costs that are payable at the airport:
- First Mandatory Rapid and /or PCR Test: Free
- Additional Rapid Test: $30.00 USD
- PCR Tests: $150.00 USD
These protocols are for information purposes and can be updated at any time due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic. For more information, we encourage you to visit the official tourist board website or contact us with your questions or concerns.
As a team we are excited to welcome you to Grenada!